Contact

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Favourites

So as you can probably tell I haven't posted in a while due to college and ucas however now ucas is out if the way I can get into blogging again and I though i'd come back with a favourites! 

First of all the thing that I simply cannot stop ranting and raving about is the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask that I found






If you have ever dyed your hair then you will know exactly what I mean when I say how nice it feels after its been dyed and you used the conditioner in the box it just feels like you literally have a whole new head of hair. Its amazing! And that is exactly what these products feel like too without the lengthy dying process. I tried this out when it came into my work and I was on cloud 9 as it was only £1.99 each.. however when I ran out of it we had ran out of the stock and we no longer sell it so I had to do some online research and found it on the Pantene website however it was £8 each bottle and I mean it was really good but I just don't have the money for that so I carried on looking and looked on the boots website and on there I found them for £3.99 but I've just checked again and they are £5.99 each now or 2 for £8. 

The next thing I have been in love with is the Clearasil 5 in 1 scrub. This stuff is amazing! I suffer with quite an oily t zone and this stuff works wonders! I use it twice a day and since I've started using it I've noticed a dramatic drop in how oily my face is now and since using this I've only had 1 little spot? So it must work! This was £3.99 in Superdrug and I haven't seen it any cheaper 


Next I recently ran out of the foundation I was using and I was looking to try a new one however, I saw this one in superdrug and remembered how good it was when I tried it. This foundation is really mattifying which helps with my oily skin. This foundation is about £9 but its totally worth it! 


Also when I have been loving is my lipstick collection again and this is definitely my favourite combo (mac honey love and barry m 5) this is just such a gorgeous colour and will literally go with any outfit day or night. 


So there will be another post soon let me know what you'd like to see again?
Much love 
Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment