Contact

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Better late than never

Hello

So for the past few weeks I've wanted to get back into my resolutions (better late than never aye) and I thought I'd start with the keeping fit (and I've been told I'm going abroad next year, gotta have a nice bod for that). I'm really enjoying myself with it all and have made myself a little exercise routine that I try and do every morning before breakfast. I like to keep myself quite active during the day whether its being at work, cleaning the house or going for walks rather than staying in bed all day. I feel like I've cut out quite a lot of the unhealthy stuff that I was munching on before and swapped them for healthier options like I could easily go through a sharing size bar of chocolate in one sitting, now when I feel like that I either opt for a piece of fruit or a glass of water. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin yet but it has only been a few weeks but I just feel healthier within myself and I know I'm doing the right thing changing my ways. Going back to the exercise side I know I wont change over night or just with 10 reps but I can honestly feel myself changing already, my stomach feels a lot more muscly and I just feel a lot better with myself. I also don't find myself getting out of breath just climbing the stairs anymore. 

If I knew that I would feel this much better with myself and with my life as what I do now I definitely would have started this the first time I set it as my new years resolution. 

My top 3 tips would be:
1. Buy yourself some appropriate gym gear
2. Get some motivational music on 
3. Buy a yoga mat!!

Much love 
Chloe x

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, i'm sad that this has actually motivated me Chloe! I'm going to head to Primark and buy work out clothes and a yoga mat now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, i'm sad that this has actually motivated me Chloe! I'm going to head to Primark and buy work out clothes and a yoga mat now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha do it! It will be the best thing you've ever done! I dunno how much the yoga mats are in there but I got mine from Ebay for a fiver!

    ReplyDelete