Contact

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Festival crushes

Hello!

So yes at the moment I am going a bit festival crazy I'm just so excited to be finally going!! This has been a long wait!

Vanessa Hudgens..

Now she is just a festival goddess! She nails it every year and she is my festival icon go to! As soon as I think festival I think Vanessa. She just has this flawless look that goes with anything she wears over the festival period.

    





Vanessa was just born for the festivals!

Another is Queen B. If you know me then you know I am just obsessed with Bey and I'm obviously going to adore whatever she wears and in this case its her festival style that I'm loving right now. Did you see her at Coachella?

So yeah these are just a few of my festival inspos for this year and probably for the rest of time. They just work that style! Next week I'm doing my what's in my festival bag if you would like to see what I'm taking.  

Much love
Chloe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment